"Partners 2 Health" (P2H) is the companywide initiative for employees and their families to work together with Gulfstream to achieve a healthy life and reduce healthcare costs. Under this partnership, Gulfstream will supply the resources (medical plans and health-related information) and families will make informed decisions (taking into consideration that health guidance) to maintain or improve their health.
Introduced in May 2006, Partners 2 Health brings together under one comprehensive initiative the many programs Gulfstream offers to help employees and their families attain better health. Such programs include:
- Preventive care coverage to encourage routine screenings that detect diseases in their early, more treatable stages, such as annual physicals, well child exams and immunizations, and specific cancer screenings
- Disease management programs to provide support and education to individuals with specific chronic health conditions, such as diabetes, heart disease or asthma
- Health education activities and communications
- Health Risk Assessments to help individuals identify potential health risks in order to take steps to address those risks
- Quality-based provider networks, where available
- Health information Web sites